How to Add Projects – Click to Add Project
Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Project.
- Project Enable/Disable – This will allow you to Hide/Show Project section on the homepage.
- Project Layout: We have also provided two unique projects layout variations like Scrollable Project and Categorized Project. So you can select any one Project Layout showcase.
- Section Title: Add the Title of the Project Section.
- Section Description: Add the Description of the Project Section.
- Choose Project Category for Layout One: Select the project category to display scrollable projects in the section.
- Column Layout: You can show the project items in 2, 3 and 4 columns.
- Animation Speed: Set your slider animation speed.
- Smart Speed: Set your slider smart speed.
- Mouse drag Enable/Disable: You can easily change slider scroll with mouse draggable functionality.
- Container Width: We have provided Projects section width in two modes Container and Container-Full. You can select your desired container width as per the need.