Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Site Top Header.
Top Header Options:
- Header Enable/Disable – It will allow you to Hide/Show Top Header Section on the homepage.
- Social Icon Enable/Disable – It will allow you to Hide/Show Header Social Icons on the homepage.
- Info Enable/Disable – It will allow you to Hide/Show Header Info Content on the homepage.
- Social Items Content: Add your desired social icon. And you can also provide a link to a separate social icon.
- Info Items Content: This will allow you to add Info content like Description, Link, and Icon.
- Background color: Change your Site Top Header background color.
- Icon Color: Change your Site Top Header “Icon” color.
- Container Width: We have provided Site Top Header section width in two modes Container and Container-Full. You can select your desired container width as per the requirement.