How to Add a New Post in WordPress – Click Here to Add New Post
Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Blog.
- Enable/Disable – This Feature allows you to Hide/Show the Blog section on the homepage.
- Blog Layout: We have also provided two unique Blog layout variations. So you can select any one Blog Layout showcase.
- Section Title: Add Title of the Blog Section.
- Section Description: Add your Description of the Blog Section.
- Blog Category: Select your blog post category as you want to display the post on the Homepage Blog Section.
- Meta Date Enable/Disable: This Feature allows you to Hide/Show the “Meta Date” on the homepage.
- Blog Content Enable/Disable: Using this option you can change the order of the blog content.
- Button Text: Add your “Show More Posts” button text.
- Button Link: Add link for the “Show More Posts” button.
- Open New Tab Enable/Disable – By using this feature you can set the button target link to show the page as per the requirement.
- Column Layout: Display the blog Layout 2, 3, and 4 Columns.
- Container Width: We have provided the Homepage Blog section width in two modes Container and Container-Full. You can select your desired container width as per the requirement.