How to Add a New Post in WordPress – Click Here to Add New Post
Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Blog.
- Enable/Disable – This Feature allows you to Hide/Show Blog section on the homepage.
- Blog Layout: We have also provided two unique Blog layout such as Grid View and List View layout variations. So you can select any one Blog Layout showcase.
- Section Title: Add Title of the Blog Section.
- Section Description: Add your Description of the Blog Section.
- Blog Category: Select your blog post category as you want to display post on Homepage Blog Section.
- Meta Enable/Disable: You can Hide/Show Meta of the blog post.
- Separator Enable/Disable: You can also Hide and Show Post Title separator.
- Button Text: You can add the Button in the homepage blog section to click to view all posts.
- Button Link: Add button link here.
- Open New Tab Enable/Disable: By using this feature you can set the button target link to show the page as per the requirement.
- Column Layout: Display the blog Layout 2, 3, and 4 Columns.
- Container Width: We have provided the Homepage Blog section width in two modes Container and Container-Full. You can select your desired container width as per the requirement.