Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Main Slider.
- Slider Enable/Disable – This option allows you to Hide/Show the slider on the homepage.
- Caption Layout: You can select the different caption layouts in the slider like Layout One, Layout Two, and Layout Three.
- Slider Items Content: It will allow you to add the slide content like Image, Title, Subtitle, Description, Read More Button, Link, Slider Caption alignments (Left, Center, Right), etc.
- Overlay Enable/Disable: You can Hide/Show Slider overlay.
- Image overlay color: It will help you to display overlay on the slider image. You can also change the overlay color as per the requirement.
- Slider Height: Set your slider height.
- Animation type: Display slider animation effect with Slide/Fade.
- Animation Speed: Set your slider animation speed.
- Smart Speed: Set your slider smart speed.
- Mouse drag Enable/Disable: You can easily change the slider scroll with mouse draggable functionality.
How to add the full-size slider image.
Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Main Slider >> Slider Items Content >> Slide Item >> Upload Image >> ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS >> Size >> Select the full Size Option and Click to Publish button.
See the screenshot below for more help.