How to Add Projects – Click to Add Project
Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Project.
- Project Enable/Disable – This will allow you to Hide/Show Project section on the homepage.
- Project Layout: We have also provided two unique project layout variations like Categorized Project and Scrollable Project. So you can select any one Project Layout showcase.
- Section Title: Add Title of the Project Section.
- Section Description: Add your Description of the Project Section.
- Choose Project Category for Layout One: Select the project category to display scrollable projects in the section.
- View All Project Button Text: Add your “View All Project” button text.
- Button Link: Add link for the “View All Project” button.
- Open New Tab Enable/Disable – By using this feature you can set the button target link to show the page as per the requirement.
- Column Layout: You can show the project items in 2, 3, and 4 columns.
- Container Width: We have provided Projects section width in two modes Container and Container-Full. You can select your desired container width as per the need.
- Animation Speed: Set your slider animation speed.
- Smart Speed: Set your slider smart speed.
- Mouse drag Enable/Disable: You can easily change the slider scroll with mouse draggable functionality.