Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Options >> Page Header.
- Page Header Enable/Disable: This will allow you to Hide/Show Page Header on the pages.
- Background color: Choose your background color to set the page header.
- Current header: Click here to add a new image to set a background image for the page header.
- Page Header Layouts: We have also provided two amazing page header layout variations. So you can select any page header Layout showcase.
- Container Width: We have provided page header section width in two modes Container and Container-Full. You can select your desired container width as per the requirement.
- Padding: You can also set the top and bottom space of the page header.
- Breadcrumbs: You can also Hide/Show Breadcrumbs in the page header.
- Breadcrumb Separator: You can change the separator icon between breadcrumbs links.